The kidneys help to expel substances and toxins that the body does not need. This keeps us free of any condition provided you follow a balanced diet and proper exercise routine.
But the trouble comes when something is wrong with the kidneys, since these tend to affect some other performances of the body, both so damage is noticed first in other parts of the body rather than in the kidneys.
Here we are going to share some symptoms that can help you identify if you have to check the kidneys in search of a problem.
Recalls, which have this does not mean necessarily that you’re wrong, just that you have to confirm with your doctor so that it knows exactly what you propose. Then we are going to present some of the symptoms that can occur a damaged kidney.
• The color, the texture, the frequency, the amount of urine, in addition to the presence of blood in this is a sign that something is wrong with the kidneys. Remember that through this pathway are driven out toxins and fluids which are not necessary to the body.
• May be swelling in face, ankles, legs, feet and hands. This is the retention of fluids generated by the lack of optimal functioning of the kidneys.
• Anemia is a sign that something is quite wrong in the body.
• Skin problems occur.
• Bad breath is due to the accumulation of toxic waste in the blood. It also leads to weight loss.
• The presence of headaches.
• The back pain are quite common.
• Nausea and vomiting all hours are just as frequent.
• Difficulty to recover breath.
• The feeling of excessive cold.
It takes two liters of water a day.
This will help to expel the liquids in the most appropriate way.
Remember to bring one to give balanced low in sodium and fat.
Daily exercise of at least 30 minutes.
Tobacco use is also harmful to the correct function of the kidneys.
Really hope enjoyed this article, thanks for reading and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thank you.