Muscle tension, stress and weather conditions can cause a headache. Soothe it with the following massage techniques.
- Put your thumbs on the points at the root of the nose which is at eye level, just below the inner edge of the eyebrows.
- Press lightly, then, make circular movements with your thumbs for two minutes.
- The eyes should be closed, and you relax the most if you are leaning your elbows on the table during the massage.
Massage of the muscles
- Put your hand on the shoulder of the other hand, then, touch that part of the body. Do you feel anything?
- Massage these nodules with the middle finger for about one minute, and the pressure should be so strong that you feel a slight pain.
- While massaging, bend the head alternately to the left and right side.
Relaxation of the neck
- With your index finger and thumb of one hand gently massage the muscles along the occipital bone — from the outside in.
- Then drag your fingers along the spine.
- Repeat both movements four times.
Massage of the temple
- Place the index finger and middle finger to the temples and gently massage them with circular movements.
- After a few moments, you will have the impression that the skin of the head is slightly raised and you will feel that you are gradually relaxing.
- Bear in mind that this part of the face is very sensitive.
- This message should last about half a minute.