Living a fast lifestyle, constantly looking in our smartphone/computer screens leads to shifting our focus from us and our health to what is happening out there.
It doesn’t matter if it’s work or personal life, we think that it doesn’t matter what we eat, drink or how stressed we are. We give priority to our work and other people in general.
Well, living like this leads to an acidic body which basically means our body becomes a great environment for different diseases.
You’re here to read the signs.
Before that, let’s see…
What makes our body acidic?
- First, eating a lot of processed foods leads to making our body acidic and the important minerals are excluded from the body. This happens as a measure to neutralize and eliminate the acid.
- When the minerals are gone we get sick from the most dangerous disease. Cancer.
- Second, eating processed meat, dairy products, soy, and grains can also lead to the acidic body.
- Third, drinking alcohol, consuming refined sugar, coffee, highly processed foods, sugar replacements and GMO oils (and GMO foods) result in high acidic levels in our bodies.
Consuming them, our body generates acidic waste. The next logical step is neutralization and elimination of this waste. How do we do that?
Great question. But before that, let’s go deeper.
Why is this bad for us?
- For example, high acidic levels in our bodies are the reason why many people suffer from osteoporosis.
Why is that?
- Well, above we shared that the minerals are used to neutralize the acid in our body.
- Since they are outnumbered and gone, the body lacks vital minerals for the bones, such as calcium, sodium, magnesium, and potassium.
That’s not all.
- The high acidic levels in our body affect all of our body organs.
- The skin, intestines, brain, bones, lungs, liver, kidneys, and heart are just a few of the important ones.
Now, let’s see…
What signs can show us the acidic effects?
According to this website, here is a list of the main 19 signs:
- Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis of all types
- Immune deficiency
- Sinus Issues
- Joint pain and aching muscles
- Excess mucus/phlegm
- Bladder and kidney infections
- Cardiovascular damage
- Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia
- Chest Pain
- Candida and yeast infections
- A chronic Cough
- Stomach issues (bloating, indigestion, acid reflux and excess gas)
- Weight gain and/or obesity
- Reduced mental clarity
- Cavities and sensitive gums
- Sciatica and stiff neck
What can we do about this?
The good news is that our body is already fighting the fight.
We need to help.
Here’s what is going on.
- Our body tissues are alkaline. Except for the stomach. We have acids there to process the food we are eating.
- So, when our body becomes acidic, the organs starting to exchange alkalinity so they fight the acid. This “sharing” of the alkalinity leads to weaker immunity.
This is where we need to step in.
To do this, here are the…
- 7 Things You Need to Do To Alkalize Your Body
- Drink plenty of water (it helps for flushing the toxins out of the body)
- Drink lemon water (it helps with the regulation of the pH levels in your body)
- Eat alkaline-forming foods, ( fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, beans, and legumes)
- Eat/Drink more greens. (like salads, green juices, and smoothies)
- Stop eating acidic foods or limit the intake of some of them (dairy, pastries, meat, coffee, soda, eggs, popcorn, soy, seafood, alcohol, sweeteners, white vinegar, and wheat products)
Avoid GMO foods.
- Stress less and learn to control anger, fear, stress, resentment, and jealousy. (do more of the things that relax you like reading, yoga, swimming, or meditation).