Did you know that regular aluminum foil is great not only for cooking in the oven and wrapping food leftovers but also for treating various health conditions? According to Russian and Chinese healers, and the results of some medical research, aluminum foil has very strong anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used externally for therapeutical purposes.
1. TREAT PAINFUL JOINTS
- Aluminum foil is great for treating painful conditions like arthritis, gout, sciatica and heel pain!
- All you have to do is wrap the foil around the most painful area on your body and use a medical bandage to keep it nice and secure.
- It’s best if you do this before you go to bed and leave it overnight.
- Repeat this treatment every night for about two weeks and make a two-week break.
- The pain should be gone but if you still feel discomfort repeat the process until you feel absolutely pain-free
2. TREAT MUSCLE PAIN
- Aluminum Foil is a very natural way to treat aching muscle with no pain or side effects.
- Place the aluminum foil on the painting muscles and fasten it with a bandage.
- Leave it for about 9 to 10 hours.
- Remove it later and you will notice the rapid reduction of muscle pain and tightness.
3. TREAT COMMON COLD AND FLU
- Because of its anti-inflammatory effect, aluminum foil is effective for fighting infections. It is totally safe and normal procedure to treat cold and flu.
- Take a long range of foil and begin wrapping it around your feet.
- After each layer put a piece of paper or cotton fabric.
- Wrap-around 5 such layers of foil every layer separated with other utilizing paper or cotton.
- Leave it for an hour and untie all the foils. After 2 hours, repeat the therapy and leave your feet wrapped for one more hour.
- Repeat the process once again to finish the therapy. Follow this treatment for 6-7 days.
4. TREAT SKIN BURNS
- Aluminum foil can also treat minor burns caused by hot water, oil, steam and any other liquid.
- First, hold the burn under cold running water for few minutes.
- If your skin isn’t damaged, dry it with a clean, soft cloth.
- If your skin is damaged, absorb the water from the wound using sterile gauze.
- Dry the wound carefully before applying a thin layer of ointment to prevent the gauze from sticking to the wound.
- Now put some aluminum foil over the burn (if the burn is not open) or over the gauze (in case of an open burn) and fasten it with some bandage.
- Leave the foil until the pain diminishes.
5. RE-ENERGIZE THE FACE
- Use this aluminum foil treatment to re-energize and refresh the facial cells.
- Put some aluminum foil strips in a freezer for about 2-3 hours.
- Apply the frozen strips on the areas on your face you want to refresh, your face, cheeks or eyelids.
- Leave the strips on your face for 5-10 minutes or until you feel your facial muscles have relaxed.
6-Blast Fatigue Right Now
- Have you ever thought about using aluminum foil to battle fatigue and insomnia?
- Consumer Health Digest recommends this neat trick and guarantees excellent results.
- Cut out a few aluminum foil strips and put them in the freezer for 2-4 hours.
- Apply them on your face, the cheeks and eyelids are the most vulnerable areas and leave them on until you feel your muscles relaxing.
- Take the aluminum foil off and watch your face becoming refreshed.
- Who knew your face can look so good after a night of no sleep?